1/24: Introduction

     Hi! I am Gabby Pelechaty and I am a junior majoring in Advertising and public Relations. I am 21 years old, live with my 4 best friends, and play club soccer for UT. I am originally from a small town called Barnegat. It is about 15 minutes from Long Beach Island, New Jersey. I am very dedicated to school and take a lot of pride in my schoolwork and really enjoy learning. I have always been passionate about art and really enjoyed using Adobe Photoshop in high school. I took Digital Communications for 4 years and that's sort of how I ended up choosing my major. I also enjoy art in other forms like music, painting, reading, and photography. Some of my other hobbies include running marathons, going to the beach, and walking outside. I have two dogs at home named Keely and Maisie. My favorite color is green, and my favorite movies include Little Women, Interstellar, 500 Days of Summer, and Ratatouille to name a few. I love to cook and bake especially for my friends and family. 

     I'm very excited to take this class to further my skills in Adobe Apps and I hope to let my creativity shine through all of my assignments. Although this class is a requirement for my major, I would have chosen to take it anyways because it seemed interesting and something I would enjoy. I am also enrolled in Web Design and Foundations of Digital Media so a lot of my classes will be doing similar exercises. I plan to work as hard as possible and will try to push myself to get an "A" but as long as I put forth effort, I will be satisfied with my semester. I can't wait to learn and I'm excited for this class!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/12: Pre Somewhere Post

4/23: InDesign Intro

5/2: Final Portfolio