4/6: Tagbrush Logo

 This project was particularly tough for me to figure out but now that I have this brush option, I understand why we completed this. Its a rally fun and easy project once you are finished as it is stylizes your logo to make it stand out on your artwork. Now that I have this brush downloaded onto my folder, I think it is a really unique way to suggest the artwork is mine. 

At first, I found this project to be a bit difficult. Although there were a lot of steps, after reviewing the directions provided and completing them one step out of a time, it became a lot easier. I really enjoyed seeing how my logo came out in this stylized matter I think it gave it a really unique look. 




Comments

  1. I like the design of your logo and how unique the logo is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4/12: Pre Somewhere Post

4/23: InDesign Intro

5/2: Final Portfolio